Small Volume Printers
NEXGEN has three product lines suitable for Small Printer operations to fit your budget, space and throughput requirements: Vertical Balers TIEger Auto-Ties and Manual-Tie Balers.
Open-End Auto-Tie Horizontal Balers
NEXGEN TIEger Series Auto-Tie Balers feature offer high productivity automatic operation through state-of-the art electronics such as the Maestro color touch screen interface control with computerized diagnostics and bale-set-up information. These machines are feature rugged construction for longer life and less maintenance.
TIEger Series Open-End Auto-Tie Balers: features the latest in baler technology
Manual-Tie Horizontal Balers
NEXGEN has several models of Manual-Tie Balers to meet your application, size and budget requirements.
- : Very economical; mainly for OCC and similar products
- : Handles a wide variety of material
- : Handles a wide variet of material; largeer bales and throughput capacity
- : Side-Ejcect Balers: Multi-material baler; tie-off and unloads from the side; good for space
NEXGEN has a complete line of Vertical Balers in a variety of sizes to suit your recycling needs. Create bales of cardboard, paper, plastics, rags, cans, and many other recyclable materials. If you are in need of a low volume baler and space is at a premium, a NEXGEN Vertical Baler may be your answer.
Read more about NEXGEN Vertical Balers
EZ-Trax Conveyor Systems
NEXGEN offers custom engineered conveying systems to handle a wide variety of bulky materials and scarp handling applications.
NEXGEN also offers complete MRF Systems including conveyors, balers, platforms, sorting lines, bins, etc.
Read more about EZ-Trax Conveyor Systems
Check out Parts1Stop for your part needs
Replacement Parts - Parts1Stop.com
Large Volume Printers
The TIEger Series Auto-Tie Balers and Galaxy2R Two-Ram Balers are built tough for the high volume demands of large printing companies such as book publishers and newspapers.
The TIEger Series Auto-Tie Balers Feature
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix PLC
- Maestro color touch-screen interface control with diagnostics and bale set-up information.
- Exclusive NEXGEN single tension cylinder chamber
- Hot & low temperature sensors and shutdown
- Hydraulic control gear type 5-tie auto-tier with swing-away feature
- Abrasive resistant floor liner and ram guides
- Quiet vane pump
- High efficiency power unit with regen circuit
Get more information on the TIEger series Auto-Tie Balers
The Galaxy2R Two-Ram Balers Feature
- Programmable controller featuring automatic and manual operation with variable settings
- Serrated, angeld and replaceable body shear blades
- Replaceable and reversible ram shear blade
- Right or Lefthand eject
- High-efficiency power unit with multi-stage pump
- Conveyor controls switch and relay
- Tounge & groove flooring
- Available options such as bale separation doors, sonic sensors, metals package and conveyor in-feed system
Get more information on the Galaxy2R Two-Ram Balers
Back to Applications